Sonora Regional Medical Centerhttps://www.adventisthealth.org/sonora-regional
Sonora Regional Medical Center (SRMC) is a 72-bed acute-care hospital in Sonora, California, serving 100,000 residents in Calaveras, Tuolumne and Mariposa counties. SRMC's services cardiology, imaging, home health, hospice, intensive care, obstetrics, rural health, surgical services, joint replacement, breast health, wellness education, wound care and a large network of primary, prompt care and specialty clinics. The medical center also operates an 80-bed long term care facility.
In the past year, SRMC acquired the RIO surgeon-controlled robotic arm system to provide MAKOplasty for knee replacements surgery. SRMC was also recognized by The Joint Commission as one of only 712 hospitals in the nation to achieve the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures distinction for the past three consecutive years. They also became one of the first of four hospitals in California to offer Medtronic's Reveal LINQ Insertable Cardiac Monitor System, an advanced heart rhythm monitoring system.
In 2014, SRMC had 4,951 admissions, 533 deliveries, 31,171 emergency visits, and 287,203 outpatient visits. The medical center is staffed by more than 165 physicians, 1,421 employees and 117 volunteers.
Sonora Regional Medical Center is located in the historic "Gold Country" mining town of Sonora, in the foothills of California's Sierra Nevada Mountains. Just 70 miles from Yosemite National Park, Sonora is ideally situated for the outdoor lover and adventurer. Numerous campgrounds, golf courses, ski resorts, lakes and waterways are available to Sonora residents. Sonora is only two hours from Sacramento and three hours from San Francisco, making easy day trips to these vibrant cities. Sonora itself is home to many restaurants, theaters, quaint stores and plays host to festivals and events throughout the year. Sonora's rich heritage and small-town charm make it a great place to call home.
To learn more abouto our community, click here.
- Hematology/Oncology Hematologist/Oncologist Need in beautiful Sonora, CA
- Gastroenterology Gastroenterologist Needed in Sonora, CA
- ENT / Otolaryngology ENT/Otolaryngologist Opportunity in Beautiful Sonora, CA
- Neurology Neurologist Needed in Beautiful Sonora, CA
- Pediatrics Pediatrician Need Close to Yosemite National Park
- Internal Medicine Internal Medicine Physician Need Close to Yosemite National Park
- Hospitalist CEP Seeking Hospitalist Physicians- Sonora, CA
Physician Assistant PAs and NPs in Sonora, CA
- Psychiatry Psychiatry Need Close to Yosemite National Park
- Emergency Medicine SEMG Emergency Medicine Opportunity near Yosemite National Park
- Obstetrics and Gynecology OB/GYN Opportunity Near Yosemite National Park
- Rheumatology Rheumatology Opportunity near Yosemite National Park
- Family Medicine Outpatient Family Medicine Near Yosemite National Park