Outstanding OB/GYN Opportunity in beautiful Lake County, CAInquire
Obstetrics and Gynecology
St. Helena Hospital ClearLake is actively seeking mission focused Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join an established, busy and successful practice. The ideal candidate should be an excellent clinician, BE/BC in OB/GYN and comfortable with most aspects of OB and GYN within a rural community. Last year, SHCL had nearly 200 deliveries.
This employed opportunity includes an attractive incentivized compensation package with comprehensive benefits and shared call. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants to work with a collegial medical staff and have an immediate impace while living and working in a beautiful, family-oriented rural community within easy reach of the Napa Valley, Santa Rosa and San Francisco.
Candidates must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available. Please contact us for more details.
St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake
St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake (SHCL) is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital in Clearlake, California, serving Lake County. Services include 24-hour emergency care, diagnostic imaging (MRI, CT mammography), home care, ICU, laboratory, maternity, physical rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation, surgery, and three rural health clinics that provide behavioral health, dental care, family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, podiatry, and specialty health care services.
In 2014, SHCL had 1,391 admissions, 167 deliveries, 20,982 emergency visits and 53,327 outpatient visits. The hospital is staffed by more than 40 physicians, 417 employees and 51 volunteers.
St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake is located in Lake County in the city of Clearlake, California, a community of roughly 15,000. Home to California's largest natural freshwater lake and the cleanest air in the nation, Lake County offers beautiful rural scenery and an abundance of outdoor activities, such as hiking, boating, fishing, water skiing, biking, windsurfing and golfing. Lake County is a family-friendly community that offers year-round community events, including fairs and festivals. St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake is less than 2.5 hours by car from the San Francisco Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean, less than 2 hours from the Sacramento Valley and less than 1 hour from world-famous Napa Valley.
To learn more about our community, click here.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Outstanding OB/GYN Opportunity in beautiful Lake County, CA
- Administrative Medical Director for St Helena Clearlake Needed in Lake County
- Urology Urologist Needed in Beautiful Lake County, CA
- Certified Nurse Midwife Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunity in Lake County, CA
- Rheumatology Amazing Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology Option in Beautiful Northern, CA
- Ophthalmologist Ophthalmology Opportunity in Northern, CA
- ENT / Otolaryngology ENT/Otolaryngologist Opportunity in beautiful Lake County, CA
- Surgery, Orthopaedic Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Northern California
- Surgery, General Immediate Need for General Surgeon in Lake County, CA
- Pediatrics Pediatrician Needed in Beautiful Lake County, CA
- Physician Assistant
Advanced Providers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners Needed in Beautiful Northern CA
- Emergency Medicine AMP Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Northern California
- Internal Medicine Outpatient Focused Internal Medicine Position in beautiful Northern California
- Family Medicine, with OB
Family Medicine Family Medicine with Obstetrics Physician needed in beautiful Lake County, CA
- Family Medicine
Primary Care Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Lake County, CA