Live and Practice Rheumatology in Scenic Portland, ORInquire
Adventist Medical Center-Portland is actively seeking a full-time Rheumatologist to join our established team in Portland, OR.
The ideal candidate will be one who is BE/BC and interested in practicing general Rheumatology. The incoming physician will join one other Rheumatologist. This outpatient clinic includes infusion, DEXA scan interpretation and consultation.
Rheumatologists with practice experience as well as final year fellows will be considered.
Candidates must be BC/BE, be OR licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
A competitive compensation package is available, including vacation, CME, sick and holiday leave, relocation, and sign-on bonus. Please contact us for more details.
Adventist Medical Center-Portland
Adventist Medical Center-Portland (AMC-P) is a 302-bed hospital serving 900,000 residents on the east side of the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area on the Oregon-Washington border. AMC-P is a full-service medical center with major emphasis in cardiology, emergency services, internal medicine, mental health, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, surgery and women’s services. Outpatient services are provided in rehabilitation, laboratory, imaging, home care and hospice, in addition to operating 36 medical clinics.
In 2014, AMC-P received Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for the second year in a row. In addition, they were recognized by the Portland Business Journal as one of the top 3 healthiest employers in Oregon for the third consecutive year. AMC-P was named among the top 10 percent for GI medical treatment in 2015 by Healthgrades, and was also given a five-star rating by HEalthgrades for treatment of heart attack, spinal fusion surgery, stroke, pneumonia, peripheral vascular bypass surgery, GI bleeds, appendectomy, sepsis, pulmonary embolism and respiratory failure.
In 2014, AMC-P had 11,478 admissions, 1,179 deliveries, 52,928 emergency visits, and 149,467 outpatient visits. The medical center is staffed by 549 physicians, 2,003 employees and 270 volunteers.
Adventist Medical Center-Portland is located in Portland, Oregon, one of the most beautiful cities on the West Coast. Portland is situated in a prime location, just 78 miles from the beautiful and rugged Northern Oregon coast and only 65 miles from Mt. Hood, which stands at over 11,000 feet. With easy access to mountains and water, Portland is ideally situated for the outdoor enthusiast. This vibrant city also provides numerous cultural amenities, including music, art, professional sports and fine dining.
To learn more about our community, click here.
- Rheumatology Live and Practice Rheumatology in Scenic Portland, OR
- Psychiatry Psychiatry Need in Portland, OR
- Family Medicine Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in Portland, Oregon for 2017!
- Physician Assistant
Advanced Providers Hospitalist PA needed in Portland, OR
- Internal Medicine
Family Medicine Employed Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Opportunity in Portland, Oregon
- Surgery, Cardiovascular
Cardiology Cardiovascular Surgeon Opportunity in Picturesque Portland, Oregon
- Obstetrics and Gynecology OB/GYN Opportunity in Happy Valley and Gresham, OR
- Hospitalist Hospitalist need in Portland, Oregon
- Family Medicine Immediate need for Family Medicine in Gresham, Oregon
- Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Providers Family Nurse Practitioner Options in Portland, OR
- Family Medicine Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity in Happy Valley, Oregon
- Family Medicine Amazing Family Medicine Opportunity in Sandy, Oregon
- Family Medicine Employed Family Medicine Opportunities in Portland, Oregon
- Surgery, Orthopaedic Orthopedic Hand Specialist Needed in Portland, OR
- Internal Medicine Internal Medicine Physician Needed in Portland, OR.
- Physician Assistant
Advanced Providers Immediate need for an Orthopedic PA in Portland, OR
- Emergency Medicine CEP Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians in Portland, OR